RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A number of pundits here have posted about the possibility of a...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    A number of pundits here have posted about the possibility of a takeover whether in the acute ST or perhaps longer term if the outcome tomorrow and then the FDA application is successful.

I was wondering if the influence of the initial Gates investment and the company's promise or guarantee to keep the RAP application available to genuine third world countries relatively free or thereabouts, could somehow put a brake on possible takeovers or make it less attractive to a possible suitor.

Me, myself , I'm going to hold LT. I want to see another Australian company bloom on the international stage, like CSL. I'm sick of Australian companies being taken over in their emerging status and being submerged in an overseas conglomerate. Probably the wrong time to post this as investors/ punters are on heat for tomorrow's start.

MB , I might have to bow to your 'marketing' expertise and ask for your help on this aspect. Maybe a block of investors identified to the company of solid anti-takeover defence.

Good luck to all for tomorrow.

Bluey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.