RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Hi Bizzo, and I agree that the grade of the hole could go either...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Hi Bizzo, and I agree that the grade of the hole could go either way, there is no guarantee that the right "rock" contains mineralisation although it depends upon what constitutes "rock" - if they are referring to just the right intrusive lithology then its a positive, if they are referring the "rock" also including alteration then thats another step closer, and if the rock has mineralisation (ie in sulphides, esp of visible base metals) then we are half way there!

We DO KNOW from the previous announcement to the ASX that at least some of the intersections from about 150 metres depth has got visible mineralisation, but whether it is continuous below that depth is not clear - even at boyongan the intersections are seldom continuous downhole, but of course there are some real long intersections that I can recall (up to 300 metres continuously mineralised in some of the early drilling and possibly longer than that later on).

Regardless. the fact that the first hole has got the right signs is a very real positive for the prospectivity of Mapawa IMO without any further information.

By the way Bizzo, does that declaration of yours that your no longer holding mean that you & your son bought the car?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.