RLT 1.90% $1.03 renergen limited

Is Renergen Limited’s (REN) Stefano Marani (CEO) and Nick Mitchell (COO) the next South African success story?, page-53

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Stefano does a very informative you tube podcast called helionomics in which he goes into some detail about about where the real money for helium can be made which included referencing the 5 9's which is the purity of helium that RLT will be aspiring to produce. He goes into some detail which he dumbs down for people like me about the expense and difficulties of production and transportation of helium etc. and explains where the real money is made. It gives a very good insight into Stefano and his knowledge and passion for this project.

It's been a while since I last watched it Seodad but I believe Helium has a transport time range of about 45 days. Stefano talks about the issues of liquid helium turning gaseous and requiring to be vented from the trucks (therefore limits how much can be transported) and the fact you need to leave a quanitity in the trucks to ensure they remain cold etc.

Anyway for you and anyone else contemplating further investment in RLT....very much worth a watch.

Cheers to Stefano and the RLT crew. Ultimate game play is confirming the probable Helium deposit, producing Helium at 99.999% purity and selling it in dewars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.020(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $31.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.03 $12.17K 11.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.