RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

is rmr next sir?

1. 5,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    The exploration programme is still in its early phase, but
    The geology appears to be well suited to the hosting of
    economic deposits; and Strong anomalism has been found in work to date, from both geo-chemistry and geo-physics.

"well suited" and "Strong anomalism has been found" indicate that the upcoming programme of ground-based
    electro-magnetic surveys and preliminary drilling will be attractive for the punters once the surveys and drillings kick off.

Never know what's underground yet, but tenements is surrounded by SIR's which makes many kinds of transactions possible. I wonder if SIR will takeover RMR one day.

Clearly it's still the very beginning of RMR's soaring, I except positive news flows one by one in next few weeks, good luck!

• 1,363 line km of versatile time domain electromagnetic surveying (“vtem”) completed
    • 17 vtem conductors detected
    • soil programs completed
    • 1.3 km long MMI anomaly
    • Substantial tenement package covering 271km² in the highly prospective eastern Albany-Fraser
    orogeny of Western Australia.
    • The Albany-Fraser orogen is a highly prospective region, hosting deposits such as Tropicana and the
    newly discovered Nova mineralisation.
    • Located only 20 kilometres west of Nova nickel copper massive sulphides discovery by Sirius
    Resources NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.