IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

It all comes down to, can you trust management after all...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    It all comes down to, can you trust management after all unprofessionall issues they have shown in the last 5 months. Lets be honest there was nothing professional about the way they showed the test flight video and the unboxing video of the device, in tissue paper at that!! Tissue Paper! And it was displayed on their facebok page!! who does that? you dont see all of these other drone manufacturers posting cruddy videos of pre production unfinished unprofessional products to social media. IMO if they cant get something to simple right, how are they going to be able to launch a product succesfully. Now the whole world knows they are in a law suit, not prefessional AT all.

Even IF they were able to get this off the ground, how is anyone going to be able to use this thing if you cannot fly it within 30m of people? Has anyone thought of that? That includes populated areas, beaches, parks.

So that leads me to my next point, the roam-e promo video with all the dancers is false advertising, its illegal in Australia to fly within 30m of anyone.

This whole debarcle just leaves me absolutely gob smacked!

SK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.