MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

@thrasher, I don't think that @stockrock tells anybody. They and...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @thrasher, I don't think that @stockrock tells anybody. They and others take the time and trouble to inform us of their (imo) informed views on the key issues when investing in this company. The data, cashflow, regulation, trial progress and potential markets. Then there are the muppets who simply want to vent, goad or gloat. The ignored (at least for me) as I call them.

Since I have been a shareholder (coming up to 2 years) I have seen a few disappointments, but also through those disappointments a greater clarity of our pathway. Very happy with that pathway and potential timescales. They have all been covered in great detail by this wonderful community. If you don't have confidence in the company or cannot afford to hold your position then you should sell. As to whether you should sell another company to buy more in this, well the best and only person you should ask is yourself.

This is a cutting edge biotech stock, bringing to market a first in its field. It has the patents, it has the data (if that is your view) and if you view it like me, it has a clear achievable pathway to huge commercial success. I have no idea on the merits of your other investment. But whatever you decide, I wish you well. Hopefully we will both enjoy the success that I have invested and hold for. Who knows at the AGM in a couple of years you can tell me which company has made you the most. I hope both do for you.
    Have a great weekend.
    Arsenal won last night, life is good.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.