MSB 4.26% $1.13 mesoblast limited

RegMy gosh..how can u even try to compare? The guy use to write...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Reg

My gosh..how can u even try to compare?
    The guy use to write 10-20 pages, implement the content with several links, support several of his searches, give a comprehensive explanation of the "chances" and support other medical experts' views, etc...

Of course, if u present such high-quality content, when u end and suggest the share is a 150 dollar share in the short term,u are not just "guessing" you are presenting a thesis, you are "selling" one idea, and capturing the imagination of hundreds of people that read and think,,,,

Uowwww i think i found the "one" When somebody like me, write brace brace brace. or other ones that write...I think soon we will be 1.00 or even other that say (like Vasilios did a few minutes ago) I believe we will be 10 at the end of the year.... he is not trying to mislead and capture nobody ... he express his views... good or bad, right or wrong, we all have..

Please don't even try to compare such texts... I never was interested in other transactions mainly because I'm an extremely high-sensitive trader,... one blink is enough o I buy or sell... If I would depend on reading here, I will be crazy (considering all people have different views here).sorry...

I hope I could make high clear the BIGGGG difference between...Look... have many other guys here, that also place good content, and also they have their guess, but they DONT TRY to patronize other readers and give lessons. They are pretty well understanding about medical areas, they go deep in the share and they have also their views..I think is very easy to know a serious text that tries to influence others and people to express just their views...

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.050(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $8.759M 7.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50376 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 230759 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
-0.050 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 987096
Last updated 14.37pm 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.