RSG 1.20% 42.0¢ resolute mining limited

All goldies are down, RSG is amongst the worst of them because...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    All goldies are down, RSG is amongst the worst of them because of debt and because they are in Africa which is by default risky. But given that Africa has recently emerged from an Ebola outbreak, has constant armed conflicts and never had a decent medical system to begin with, I somewhat doubt they are going to overreact when they get a sore throat and a slightly runny nose. Only self entitled white people feel that toilet paper is the most important thing you need when things get crazy.

Italy just quarantined the entire country, how much do you think that is going to cost the economy? The place was already bankrupt and seen as the main trigger to bring the EU down, if that was ever true back then well it's certainly not any less true now. Start the printing press. Cases are rising drastically in most major countries. Number of cases in Spain now +1200...increased 100% in the past day. This is not looking good and I think its only the beginning, wait until USA cases rises exponentially and see how the worlds most paranoid and heavily armed populace deal with toilet paper hoarding disputes.

Japan closed their schools down a week ago, a lot of major companies told their employees to work from home. This all costs money. I would bet the Olympics will be cancelled too. Start the printing press. All this is yet to start in the USA, its not hard to see the NBA, NFL locking out spectators, schools shutting down etc. No one will be going out or buying the usual junk that they usually buy, just stick to toilet paper. The worlds biggest bumbling moron will do whatever he can to get the markets back up to try and save his re-election. Start the printing press.

Energy and minerals (BHP, RIO, ORG, STO etc) up today, yep that makes sense. How is QAN up today!?!?! Hands up who sees a rosy 12 months ahead for QAN? QAN doing ok and goldies down.....the market frigging sucks, just don't even bother trying to understand it.

Right now all this panic selling is on the fear of the unknown and the fear of potentially having a dirty arse prior to stepping into the shower. The true damage will come when company reporting shows falling profits and downgraded forecasts, job layoffs and rising unemployment. Everyone has a 1 million home loan and no savings, I hope they don't lose your job. Interest rates will tumble worldwide, the printing presses will ramp up to 100% capacity.

The longer term outcome will be that people finally accept that they probably will get sick, and realize its like having a more risky version of the flu, and the recovery will start. Hopefully a vaccine is ready by the end of the year. By this stage gold should be higher than ever because world debt will be rising even further out of control, and there should be lots of free money sloshing around trying to keep things afloat. Short of a default, the only way to pay back unpayable debt is to inflate the crap out of your currency, this has to be good for gold.

But regardless of whether I or anyone else is right or wrong, RSG only needs to one thing this year ......just fcuking deliver what it promised!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $894.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.8¢ $3.153M 7.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 101042 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 255617 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ 2608241
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.