RSG 1.20% 42.0¢ resolute mining limited

Cant see it being contained anytime soon. Watch this everyday...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Cant see it being contained anytime soon. Watch this everyday and you will see the rate of rise is crazy.... https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

The only significantly largely populated country which seems to have a lid on the exponential rate of rise is Japan, south korea also doing well now after a shocking run. Could say the same for China but you never really know with them. Russia has been stuck in the 20s for like a week, doesnt sound suspicious at all. USA is just beginning and the orange idiot keeps talking it down and thinks tax cuts will sort it out. Wait until countries with no concept of personal space, birth control or family planning, start actually reporting true numbers (India, Indonesia, Philippines etc). You are 100% negative if you cant get tested, and you cant get tested if your cant see a doctor, or the doctor doesnt have a test kit to begin with.

Australia at 139 now....i can still easily remember when it was something like 5. Its subtle, you don't really take notice until its 500 or 1000 and from there a 30% rise every day really adds up. From memory USA was about 300 last week, its +1300 now.

FYI, if think you are sick then you might go get tested, and then you go home. If you turn out to be positive then guess what....you stay at home. Its the same outcome in either case, except testing gave the added bonus of possibly infecting people on the way to, or at, the hospital. Australia's first world solution to this pandemic is to go home and infect whoever you live with just as if you had the flu, because there is no where else for you to go and there is really nothing they can do anyway. Doesnt really sound like a plan that is going to contain this pandemic any time soon. In fact, I might suggest they are pretty much saying go get your household sick and build up eveyone's immunity without further spreading it outside, because that's how this is going to stop (at least until a vaccine is ready). So that's the sort time frame Im thinking (i.e. its not soon).

Id be happy to do motivation speaking but given the current circumstances I insist on videoconference only, and only from Russia with their 20 something cases (maybe bunk with Snowden?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $894.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.8¢ $3.153M 7.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 101042 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 255617 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ 2608241
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.