RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

Found some videos with links below that explain the concept and...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Found some videos with links below that explain the concept and management system.
    It's like a digital stethoscope to monitor asthma symptom severity.
    I guess it seems like a blood pressure monitor or blood glucose monitor.

This is pretty amazing as it graphs your historical results and you can replay a breath sound and send it to your doctor or replay it to them...it can also link in pollen levels and other atmospheric factors and store it all on your smart phone.

Resmed pioneered the multi billion $$ industry monitoring of sleep apneoa - these guys could be the first to objectively measure asthma symptoms (day and night) and give the patient an objective measure for the first time ever so you can compare if your symptoms are getting worse and therefore manage your asthma better.

Asthma wheezing is usually inaudible to the patient so this device and algorithm  detects the wheeze before the patient doesn't do gives them a percentage reading of 'wheeze' in the breath sounds.. A fantastic management tool.

I'm not surprised the Chinese are very interested given their terrible air quality. Imagine how popular it would be over there ... Beijing basically has the population of our whole country alone!

I'm sure they can measure other respiratory issues.

See the these videos:

Watch "AirSonea - Australian Promo" on Vimeo:

Spec but at $23m mkt cap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.