is rudd a con artist!

1. 7,659 Posts.
    Did Kevin Rudd con the media with his “triumphant” tour?

Reader Palszy says Kevin Rudd’s triumphant tour of Geelong was actually stage-managed down to almost the last cheering supporter. For a start, the crowd scenes were not filmed in the marginal seat of Corangamite, but the safe seat of Corio next door:

Andrew...as I posted Friday Corio Village shopping centre is the bogan capital of Australia. I do not intend to be derogatory, but it is a fact of life. Corio is Geelong’s version of Broadmeadows on steriods. Labor could install Mikey Mouse as the leader, and the Corioites would vote for him.

What amuses me is Dick Marles seat is one of the safest Labor seats in the country, while Darren Cheeseman’s Corrangamite seat is one of the most marginal...why didn’t Kev weave his magic at the Waurn Ponds shopping in Grovedale (bigger than Corio) in Cheeseman’s electorate?

I will tell you why.. The public response there would be abhorring...definitely not adoring ...believe me, the average IQ rises considerably once you cross to the southern side of the Barwon River in Geelong.

BTW...just spoke to mate who’s daughter works as a hairdresser at Corio Village. She said that Friday was a circus, totally scripted from start to finish...a bus load of Labor supporters arrived a half an hour before Kev and his entourage. All the TV was shot outside John Eren’s (local state member) megazine floor office with his staff and the bus people. My mates daughter reckons Kev was exposed to the general public for less than a couple minutes, always surrounded by the ‘bus people’. She also noted that the comments from the women in the chairs in her salon when Kev wandered past her shop was not what we seen on the TV Friday night.

Well, well, well.

UPDATE

Reader reaver:

Yep, that’s all inside the Corio Shopping Centre. The Centrelink/Medicare office in the background is the Corio office and you can even read John Eren’s name on his office door and exterior office wall in the video.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/did_kevin_rudd_con_the_media_with_his_triumphant_tour/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.