is rudd out of touch and stale, page-5

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Benbradely, your repeated use of the term "union bosses" rings somewhat amusing. Evry para has it at least once!! It's as though you are adhering to the Libs mantra "The more we mention union bosses, the more we'll get that knee-jerk reaction of fear we're looking for. Sorry mate, but it's been shown that the electorate no longer responds to those rather unsubtle approaches. Here's a little competition for you. How many times can you put "union bosses" into one sentence.

With regard to my comment about hoping Labor will actually do something useful when it gets into power, this does not involve going back on any of its promises. I have no doubt it will honour everything it says it will do both "core" and "non-core". remember that phrase? I'm sure you do.

That said, I have little doubt that there are many beneficial things that Labor has up its sleeve that it's not talking about. Why scare the horses since your mob will distort the value of anything they put up that it would be a waste of time.

As much as I hate the Labor approach, you can't bring about improvement if you're not in power and if this is what it takes, then so be it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.