Is Russia actually losing the war?, page-100

1. 39,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    you are still lieing !

I am well aware that Ukraine has banned the activities of the oppo parties in time of war BUT ...

What you said was that opposition parties were banned during elections ... didn't you !
    And they WERE NOT banned during the elections but only at the start of the war
    They took part in the elctions and gained votes .

Did you not already know this and tried to misrepresent again ?

I expect you might like to start being truthful by recognising these facts - DYOR but if you need me to dig up the elction results for the oppo parties I will .

"Basically Nuland states that the money was spent mainly to move Ukraine away from Russia "

No ... what she said was it was spent trying to encourage democracy which is rather different .
    US has done similar programmes in many countries .

And it was spent over twenty years ... which precludes being involved in bringing down a government .You have no evidence except to misconstrue her words .
    Independantly checked and found to be a Russia Today lie and I've already given you the reff. for that , comes up at the very end .

You condone violence for trying to manufacture , or helping htose that do , in an attempt to justify an invasion of a peaceful country .

Arch hypocrite and still trying to justify your lies and misrepresent with no hint of remorse I can see .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.