Is Russia actually losing the war?, page-97

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Banned political parties in the Ukraine.

Currently wikipedia lists 18 banned political parties in the Ukraine. If parties are banned then they cannot get on the ballot paper. Only opposition approved by the current government is permitted. So essentially what I said was correct and you are misrepresenting things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Banned_political_parties_in_Ukraine.

To quote Victoria Nuland as per the video "since Ukraine's independence in 1991 the United States has supported ukrainians as they build democratic skills and institutions as they promote civic participation and good governance all of which are preconditions for Ukraine to achieve its european aspirations. We have invested over $5 billion in these and other goals that will ensure a secure and prosperous and democratic Ukraine."

Basically Nuland states that the money was spent mainly to move Ukraine away from Russia into the US dominated EU. Now with 18 banned political parties democratic skills and civic participation seem to be short of the ideal.

I dont think you can find a single post where I condone violence. There are violent scenes in the video I posted. They show banderite atrocities which I in no way condone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.