AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

is scooky involved

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Amazing what a bit of research does. It appers AGU is just another scamming way for Scooky and mates to obtain more and more money from you oblivious investors.

Checkout Blue Valley Investments, the receivers of 10% of AGU stock. Who is director of Blue Valley, well its now the wife of a Jeffrey Braysich. So who is he? Well just do a search on the name and it should all appear for you. One document that is of interest is at:

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/04-268+Perth,+Sydney+men+committed+to+stand+trial+in+market+manipulation+case?openDocument

To copy the first paragraph:

'04-268 Perth, Sydney men committed to stand trial in market manipulation case

Thursday 19 August 2004

Mr Dean Scook, a Perth businessman and Mr Jeffrey Braysich, a former Sydney stockbroker, have appeared before the Perth Magistrates Court and were committed to stand trial on 300 market manipulation charges laid by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).'

Indeed as mojo keeps saying the puzzle is coming together. Jeffrey has been involved in many tax saving schemes through his investment advice business Saxby Bridge Financial Planning. I especially like an article from this radio broadcast:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s311710.htm

'Saxby Bridge has enthusiastically marketed all sorts of tax effective schemes involving things like tea trees, macadamias, wine and even online lingerie. And they marketed one scheme supposedly in the business of Internet-based medical technology. But earlier this year the Tax Office ruled that the so-called Tentas Project was a sham, and appeared never destined to produce anything. Several thousand investors will now have to pay back their tax deductions on it, plus penalties of up to fifty per cent. '

'Never destined to produce anything'

Now could that be the key to the GPN/YRR/AGU puzzle?

The evidence is damning in my view. Wherever you look Scook and/or mates seem to be tying up more and more of the companies in share holdings.

But you never know maybe one day they will produce something and surprise the beejesus out of themselves, and me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.