TLS 1.14% $3.91 telstra group limited

is senator conroy actually hugo chavez?, page-23

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is an interesting thread and i feel inclined to change my sentiment to "buy". Reason is I rather doubt the nbn will go ahead.

When we think back to the time of its announcement we were all going to hell and quickly. Mr Rudd was having a fun time spending all our (and our grandchildren's) money and $43bn on a national bb scheme would have sounded quite a hoot.

How things have changed! Rapidly overheated economy emerging with fast rising interest rates and hence cost of capital. Emerging evidence of skill shortages - especially in telecommunications type construction. And above all, realisation that $43bn for a new, improved "wheel" might be a trifle rich. Especially with TLS able to get on with the job of incremental improvement of existing sytems at little or no cost, or risk, to govt.

Ruddcon are politicians first, second and third - what's the betting they'll hand the job back to Telstra with a whole lot a blah like like "what naughty boys you've all been", and "this will teach you a lesson, time to upgrade your bb network"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.