MYX 0.00% $3.88 mayne pharma group limited

IS SHARE CONSOLIDATION SIGNALLING SOME THING BIG?, page-13

1. 26,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4619
    Record date irrelevant.

The Share Consolidation will occur immediately following the date on which shareholders are entitled to receive the Special Dividend and Capital Return.

Return of capital - Effective date of the cash return of capital: 16 January 2023

Dividend / distribution - Ex date: 18 January 2023

Security consolidation: Trading in the post consolidation or split +securities commences on a deferred settlement basis 18/1/2023… Issue Date 24/1/2023

Hope that clarifies it for some of those above.

I’ve held plenty of stocks in similar circumstances…. To name a couple - Senex Energy SXY sold its Cooper Basin assets to Beach Energy then did a consolidation then the remaining gas business got taken over by Korean POSCO in league with Gina Reinhart’s Hancock. Very similar if you ask me, like it’s all part of the master plan and therefore a  fait accompli. I can also think of Lynas rare earths LYC which had a consolidation and simply went from strength to strength, no t/o, perhaps there were other politics at play (Malaysia/China.) There can be many reasons, some good, some not so much… I won’t name 3rd rate penny stocks, but when they do it, run for the hills, they frequently end up back where they started, never mind the reduction in shares on issue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.94 $3.87 $178.6K 45.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 587 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.90 137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.