CBA 0.78% $140.59 commonwealth bank of australia.

Is shorting this a no brainer?, page-147

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Bagaus
    As an ex bank employee you are wearing you heart on you sleeve.
    I can smell it in your posts
    Nobody gives a flying f... whether CBA shareholders are hurt
    I was a rising star in a bank 4o years ago but I got out because the future belonged to the true believers like you
    In 1900 the railways were the star performer on the American stock exchanges.
    In 10 years the big 4 will be memories disappearing into the rear vision mirror of history
    like the motor vehicle indusrty in daganham
    Like Leyland,Nissan Hold Ford etc in Aust
    The trick for you and I will be picking the right moment to get out before the inevitable end happens and we lose the capital and income from our SMSF
    Gone are the days when you could buy BHP and live the dream
    The big Banks are too bloated to be nimble enough to take on their more nimble new competitors most of whom I'm sure have not yet been listed. They exist in garages and bedrooms in The USA, India and China.
    Can I suggest you do some travel in "third World" countries. Not in a 40 seater air conditioned bus insulated from the poor people.
    Australians are living in a fantasy land and I really dispair for the future of my children
    I recall a brilliant line from Downton Abbey was confronted with the fact that the Estate might fail and said of the tenant farmers and house servants " But what would they do without us "
    You are the living embodiment of the Dowager.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$140.59
Change
1.090(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $233.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$139.35 $140.79 $138.67 $97.16M 694.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 184 $140.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$140.59 177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.