CBA 0.40% $135.64 commonwealth bank of australia.

Is shorting this a no brainer?, page-1480

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Actually it was not possible for you to have made money on it. It only went down after you bought at $30.46. Would you like me to put up a chart of when you bought and what happened tot the price afterwards for extra ridicule? Go on, dare me. I'll even put nice arrows on it for you.

Yes, IFN has been battered which has allowed me to accumulate a LOAD more of them. The way I see it, being the largest renewable play on the ASX means that it will be a go-to when Comrade Bill wins the next election. Bill & Co will do their very best to ruin business in Australia but renewables will flourish.

Energy prices are high and IFN's earnings have never been this good so there is a disconnect between the market value (which is concerned due to ongoing lack of policy - which ironically leads to higher electricity prices which is actually good for IFN). For those that understand they'll see that this is one of the best investments on the ASX with a 12 month + play (just like shorting CBA was a no-brainer from $80+ down). You just need eyes and a brain in your head!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.