CBA 0.10% $143.19 commonwealth bank of australia.

Speaking of personal attacks, Mr. Hypocrite, how about you...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Speaking of personal attacks, Mr. Hypocrite, how about you respond to the fact that you called me a liar!
    It was not only a 'personal attack ' as you put it , Mr. Hypocrite, but incorrect.
    I then show you through an earlier post of yours about the price you shorted CBA, and how you were a liar as your later post with your graphs in them proved so! No comment!!

Your drivel about mortgage stress and the property bubble is causing you to miss out on a bull market in an ever improving global economy and losing your money by being so negative.
    You are one of these people who can never admit when you're wrong. You accuse others of what you are guilty of yourself. (some of your posts have spelling errors, also)
    Isn't accusing someone of being 'very, very weird' a personal attack?

Maybe if you were any good at predicting share market moves (which, clearly, you're not!) you might be able to afford international roaming next time your away and keep in touch with all your friends here. Or did you really just hide for a few weeks because you couldn't cope with the embarrassment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$143.19
Change
0.150(0.10%)
Mkt cap ! $239.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.65 $143.75 $142.36 $111.7M 781.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 280 $143.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$143.19 120 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.