SIM scimitar resources limited

850 ppm u 850 ppm U !!!!!!! in U friendly Sth Aust. (12/8/06...

1. 875 Posts.
    850 ppm u 850 ppm U !!!!!!! in U friendly Sth Aust. (12/8/06 announcement.)
    Marathon Resources has defined resources of 57 Mt at 600 ppm U3O8 for contained 33,200t uranium oxide in the vicinity of Mt Gee approximately 10 km east-northeast of Scimitar’s Mawson Project.

Also

The Company is currently completing drilling programs on the Eclipse Project
    in the Northern territory for near surface calcrete uranium mineralisation and
    also for sedimentary roll front uranium mineralisation at Glencoe in South
    Australia. The results of these programs will be released as soon as they are
    available.

Gotta love stuff that's due for announcements soon.

Also

The Glencoe Project
    Two distinct palaeochannels are interpreted in the project area, the largest of these, the Carnanto Palaeochannel trends to the northeast for approximately 25 km through the licence. This channel is a continuation of the 175 km long Yarramba Palaeochannel, host of the Honeymoon Well deposit. It is between 120-150 metres deep and broadens to 6km wide and contains 20-60 metres of Eyre Formation sands. Broad spaced drilling has identified a number of anomalous uranium occurrences within basal Eyre Formation sands. Results are reported in the range of 5-35 times background (cps) with a peak of 350 cps occurring within a 25 metre thick zone of uranium anomalism.

mmmmmm ..... looks OK

DYOR, read the red below, don't rely on anything I say - I'm just here to stimulate your interest in doing research on possible good opportunities!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.