WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I appreciate your replies, although 'shagged', does not really...

1. 11,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6456
    I appreciate your replies, although 'shagged', does not really fully explain why you think the company should actually stop mining. Can you provide more specific information?

Good to know that the Chairman gave you a fair hearing, although if you 2m shares at one stage, you I assume, were in regular contact with the company (did you participate in any of the cap raisings?) which I am also assuming means you have been fed a couple of lies... or just half truths? (as of course the company will usually paint things in a positive view even when they are not, which is a shame).

As you say, B.D skill set is not for on the ground operations. Then again, he has never professed to have them. His dogged pursuit of building BLK has up until recently been his main carrot. Now that its worn off, I do wonder if he will at the least, look at bringing in whoever is needed to ensure BLK does not become another Navigator.

Its much harder to be a miner, than an explorer. BLK have only been mining for 7 months, out of at least 7 years LOM. I would have much preferred them to have issues at the end versus the start, but here we are.
    The next quarterly without doubt will pretty much make or break B.D (but not the company). If he cannot steady the ship, I have little doubt the main holders will ask for him to be removed.

@CashedUpBogun -
    I beg to differ - As for possibly finding a new MD or manager/s. There are plenty of experienced miners around. Other than Gold, most of the resource stocks have been brutalized over the past 3 years or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.