SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Agaunaut and all,I admit to having no thoughts on how the...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Agaunaut and all,

I admit to having no thoughts on how the price controllers will set the price to best suit them; however, I dare say they will try and maintain control surreptitiously just the same.

I feel though that the date 14/08/14 at least gives me a time line and I will be buying as much physical silver as I can between now and then. Of course I can’t give advice to others; however, if there are people that have been sitting on the fence waiting for a suitable entry point into silver may I humbly suggest they give consideration to the importance of ending of the price fixing situation.

I believe the gold and silver price fixing has been happening in recent times since 1919 and I felt the first shoe to drop was Rothschild’s giving up their seat at the fixing desk and now we have August 2014. The last time I checked there was only two in a pair of shoes and for me that is sufficient reason to take a punt on buying and holding a little more physical.

Of course I have no wish to see the tragedy of wars minor or major or suffering to any nation but I do see more than a few possible black swans circling: Crimea / Russia, Vietnam / China to name a couple.

Physical Gold and Silver appear to me today to be just about the cheapest form of insurance one can take out against some type of catastrophic failure in these turbulent times. Of course I don’t foist my view onto others and I will listen to any and all arguments against Gold and Silver but I doubt I will change my mind not when I am 100% sure I am correct.

Another thought if like me you are a pacifist and live and let live type of bloke remember for every 15 Kg of physical sliver you own you deny those evil neo-cons in the USA one Tomahawk missile!

http://goldbasics.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/500-oz-silver-in-tomahawk-missile.html

Very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.