SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Dub and all,I posted this on the Gold thread and thought it...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Hi Dub and all,

I posted this on the Gold thread and thought it would also apply to Silver.

I have been reading similar articles, whilst I try and keep an open mind on the possible manipulation of the gold and silver market I can usually tell when fish has past it’s sell by date.

Quote:

“Following a crackdown on precious metal manipulation by various European regulators (mostly Germany's BaFin, recall "Precious Metals Manipulation Worse Than Libor Scandal, German Regulator Says"), which led to the shocking outcome that Deutsche Bank would pull out of the London gold and silver fixing committees,”

After the budget the other night the opposition parties here in Australia have not missed many opportunities to voice their opinions and put the proverbial boot into the current government.

For the life of me I can’t understand the deafening silence from the German government opposition and why they aren’t demanding explanations as to why their Gold repatriation is going to take some seven years. Mind you having said that at the current rate of repatriation (69 T out of 674 T) I believe seven years is looking optimistic.

I don’t believe the Germans requested a seven year phased delivery of their Gold I thought the delayed delivery was a US idea for reasons best known to them. Also the notion that for insurance purposes only small shipments of Gold can be made sounds like Bull Shit to me clearly this is not a major problem for moving Gold to China or India or Venezuela for the matter! Maybe Angela should have a word with her French neighbour as they have experience with shipping Gold out of the USA with their navy or at least they did until 1971!

http://www.ibtimes.com/german-gold-makes-it-way-back-home-fed-slowly-1563651

The strange thing for me is that if any nation on the Earth understands what inflation can do in recent history and understands why they own Gold as a reserve and not a tradition it would have to be Germany. Maybe there is a simple explanation and the Gold is being held back as some kind of loan collateral; however, if so why not just say that. If you don’t hold it you don’t own it.

Me thinks funny goings on at least and whether it’s a barn yard or tropical fish market smell it smells funny to me!

One can only hope we get a blast of fresh air one day soon maybe even as soon as the 14th of August 2014.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/14/idUSnMKWWsY3ca+1e8+MKW20140514

For those like me with an historical interest here’s a news reminder from 15th of August 1971. It will be interesting to see if history rhymes this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcnhF09QN78

I have been adding some silver to my collection recently as the price is just far too tempting for me these days. I still feel physical metal is the best insurance policy one can buy these days and to those that have yet to understand this please accept my condolences. As Mum said those poor souls are more to be pitied than scorned.

Born in Yorkshire of Scottish and Irish blood it would appear that some things just stay with you and if I may please allow me to share some Yorkshire philosophy:

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

Sandy Powell 1939

Hear all, see all, say nowt,
    Eat all, drink all, pay nowt.
    It's a long time remember
    from January to December
    So hear all, see all, say nowt,
    Eat all, sup all, pay nowt
    And if ever thy does owt fer nowt
    Always do it fer th'sen.

When I was a right young lad
    Me father said t'me
    Seems to me thy's growin' up
    Now what's thy goin' t'be?
    It all depends upon th'self
    It's only up to thee
    I won't say much to you again
    But take this tip from me...

from January to December
    Always do it fer th'sen.

Save thy pennies while thy can
    And just do what I say,
    If thy doesn't keep thy 'ead
    Tha'll 'ave some brass one day.
    It all depends upon th'self
    It's only up to thee
    But there's one thing thy can reckon on
    Thy won't get owt from me.

from January to December
    Always do it fer th'sen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.