BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Yes @happy I do think that something big is going to happen....

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes @happy I do think that something big is going to happen. First and foremost BIG must address all the underlying issues being faced at the moment and also address concerns from shareholders, which I believe they are doing and will continue to do.

Apart from the shareholders it is more vital that BIG management believe in their own product. They've shown they do, as they have not slowed down their growth aspirations in Aus and abroad during this suspension period. Further to that we've seen fresh people with strong backgrounds join the board, I have no doubt people like that would be getting involved with a company during this time if they had any remote concerns about the future or the product.

Sometimes only a handful of people really see the potential of a good product and business, most come in later when it goes viral and becomes a household name.

Something big will happen, but sort out the housekeeping first, prove to everyone (again) that what you have is needed and legit, gain back shareholders confidence.

Again i think the app is the platform that brings it all home and is where the BIG lightbulb moment is going to happen. This is going to be BIG so stay put and think BIG!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.