ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Is something good happens this time?, page-76

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I love how these guys turn up out of nowhere (at the same time) with a handful of posts each and spin all this chat like they have been round on the NSL boards for months/years. They pretend to know the company but their posts lack any detail or substance at all and just repeat the same tired rhetoric.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who lets these types influence their decision making.

Granted progress is slower than ideal - but hey we are building a company in India which is not easy - but see the thing is that's what makes investing in NSL soo good because if/when it comes off the upside is immense..

If you can't handle the wait or the SP drift as we slowly tick objectives off one by one then maybe investing in a small cap resource company trying to make it in the big wide of India is not for you..

Finally all this chat of CR ridiculous - as per the last quarterly we had plenty of cash to get through and with deliveries happening we know additional cash is around the corner.. If they somehow raise any time soon (very very improbable) its because they had a great opportunity to (e.g. First Sam wants another slice) not because their hand was forced.

Good things around the corner - Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.