RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I am actually quite optimistic for the first time in a while...

1. 657 Posts.
    I am actually quite optimistic for the first time in a while that this may be the critical strategic turning point we have been waiting for. It appears that paul jury has been waiting all along to start his Marketing campaign,(I have been on about this remember!) once the shares hit the JSE and we reached this stage of development. He is now on TV, pumping articles out in the press, updating the website and spruiking whats about to happen. Why? Simple. If he can generate interest now, PRIOR to the mining rights, Prior to the upgrades, prior to offtake and transport agreements AND with SA investors having direct access to shares then this thing could legitimately blast off. All eyes are on it.
    I think that we will see $1 very soon and PRIOR to many of the above milestones. Remember, the BFS requires Offtake agreements and Mining Rights approval PRIOR to the funds being raised. let alone an upgrade.

I will go out on a limb and suggest that fundraising will happen at between $1.50 and $2 as these announcements could easily take us to those heights.

But remember --What do I know!

Hey Cabri, did they kick you from the UK for drinking Shandies!!?

Garnorf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.