BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

is something rotten at the heart of billabong , page-3

1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Furniture you are correct especially with private equity. The comparison to Myers is interesting because that, Harvey N and David J are ones I dont own nor ever have despite a number of people presenting them as good. The reality is that had TPG walked in before a plan had been hatched the owners may have thought it best to take an offer and go away. However the plan has already started to evolve - I am not sure how much more you could extract from the process and private equity would need a higher return given the balance of risks they invest in.

On the next issue what about Crikey - I used to be a subscriber but even this article referred to is actually first published in SmartCompany. Maybe they should look a bit closer to home for the next article.

That this is high risk and high reward no-one should argue with but I must say that it seems this must be a slow week for business news because it seems everyone is scrambling to make a story about innuendo. At the end of the article its all just a waffle in the park. No - I have spoken to anyone - No I have queried this or got this answer. Just a lot of waffle IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.