MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

is something strange going on ?

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    In the last couple of weeks I've noticed a few things with the price action of MAE that leave me with a strange feeling that all is not well...these are just my own observations mixed with a lot of impatience, some boredom and a touch of paranoia...

Why have we seen the sp continuously testing the support line of 22.5c ?...8 of the last 12 trading days it has tested this support, but not broken it...In the last 11 trading days the highest the sp has reached is 25.5c, yesterday, but then quickly coming back to 23.5c...Does this seem a bit strange ?

Why have we seen large single trades go through but not resulting in a movement in the sp ? Yesterday 192K today 162K...Why are large holdings being sold ?...Why has there not been a rally in the sp ?...Does this seem a bit stange ?

Over the past 11 trading days Volume has consisdently been low having only passed 1/2 Million on 2 occasions, yesterday and 11 days ago, with the highest volume being only 785K...Why is there no real interest from the Market in MAE ? If the company is really going to be sold, and for a lot higher than the current sp, why is there no interest ?...Does this seem a bit strange ?

I have followed MAE closely for the last 18 months, looked at the chart everyday and now, apart from losing patience with this whole drawn out sale process, lack of info from the company, repeated broken targets/low flow rates, smaller than expected IRR produced by different company, extended interium finance, ever increasing debt etc etc...I have now convinced myself that there is some serious accumulation and sp manipulation going on at the moment...Question is Why ?

Has the sale process broken down ? Or will an offer by announced shortly far below all our expectations ? Will there be a Rights Issue ? Why is there talk of starting up 4 wells ? Is there only 3 interested parties ? And do these want to see stablised flow-rates before making an offer ? Is Goldman Sachs still on board ? Is Macquarie Bank the accumulator ? Why and for who ? Why has Peter been uncontactable this week ? Will this saga just keep going on and on and on ? Is it time to take a loss and move on ?

What is really going on ?

Something strange ?

p.s. I did mention my impatience and paranoia

thoughts anyone ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.