MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

is something up?, page-6

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    JR - everything is in a fantastic position 'when everything comes together'. I'm simply telling it as it is, from one formerly optimistic holder to another. I see no benefit out of aiming for the stars when we haven't even built a plane to fly.

Price of gold is -$45 currently. What do you want holders to do? What use is there saying it'll be allg reat, just as long as we get finance, just as long as a deal gets done, just as long as we find another 2 million oz of gold in the ground. The point is you can hope and wish for all of that and we might be at 1c a share or worse, if a) finance doesn't come through and b) POG keeps dropping.

And that's the facts currently.If investors have properly looked at the fundamentals and determined an entry they would have entered on that - not because of some chat forum. It could aid in their decision making, but if they've already come to one then they should / would have some conviction in following their fundamental analysis. If not, it's not very good analysis then is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $7.257K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.