MYG 0.73% 69.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

is something up?, page-7

1. 1,281 Posts.
    Fair point SaberX. I really just don't know any business that is or has been successful that hasn't had it's fair share of challenges. With our own personal money and expectations on the line, sometimes it is hard to swallow and accept these difficulties. I don't sugar coat, nor do I trash. If people hold this stock though, there is a reason for it, and time and time again when the swings and roundabouts plot their course all can be forgotten so quickly. After all, communities did toil out of the Great Depression. Nothing ever stays the same. MYG biggest issue here is the timing of finance vs Gold price. But will this be offset by falling $AU as depicted by Daytr (?) (whom I think has a level finance head)? I guess my point is that we kinda committed and it's important to maintain grace under fire. That way if it turns around we don't feel silly and avoid worrying too much about things that may not happen and are out of our control. I agree with the blog not being a big promo tool, but from a marketing perspective it's a 1%er. Sometimes a 5 grand order is enough to tip a few others into it and create little votes of confidence. To date, I do not see things as dire. Anyone know what's happenin with the Ball Mill?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.