IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

Robhood,I agree, I don't believe Martin or anyone for that...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Robhood,
    I agree, I don't believe Martin or anyone for that matter could have negotiated a better deal than the Sprintree one. Prima was almost gone, until Martin arrived and waved weaved magic to get Prima the funding to progess Cvac.

I also believe smoo70 has made a valid point and posters should be able to voice their opinion. Martin has 'apparently' said he doesn't believe it is Springtree manipulating the market and I acknowledge Sprintree did come to the party when we needed them, maybe that was because they seen and appreciated the potential (it wasn't a donation). They have made profits as a result and Prima have the right to exercise the draw down when they want. Springtree cannot tell us when Prima has to take their money. Prima can look for better funding whenever they want without recourse from Sprintree.

Wouldn't it be remiss if they didn't. Martin is running a very significant buisiness, he should continually be aware of possible opportunities, if not seeking them out.

I certainly hope that is what he is doing in the US as the Australian market appears way to infatuated with resources and pathetically inept to appreciate the significant work that has been occuring with Prima and the development of Cvac.

The significance of Dendreon is the path it creates for Prima. I have seen so often, posters languishing after selling at the wrong time. Now is the time for patience. Good luck to all, especially long term holders. Prima are in a strong position and they have amazing people on board. Lets stick together as supportive and informative shareholders.

Regards

dc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.