SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Is SPT Prime for a takeover?, page-15

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    You are confusing the total addressable market (TAM) with the MSV which is the actual volume of retail sales processed by SPLITIT

If you have a look at the TABBY announcement you will see the UAE and Saudi markets estimated to be $7Billion and $11Billion respectively - this figure is the TAM. At present there is no reported MSV so it is all upside.

If you have a look at the Bank of America presentation you will see 12 month reported MSV for Q1 of $305 Million up 233% YOY .

The revenue earned from that MSV was US $10.4 Million up 348% YOY

I don't know offhand and don't have the time to work it out for you what the TAM that the MSV and revenue were based on, but as you can see they are growing. If you add another $18 Billion of TAM to what they already had and do it with one partnership I think it is fair to say that the MSV will continue to increase rapidly. And there are more to come.

btw I can't see SPT being used at the Coles checkout pretty much ever.

If you want to talk the stock down please do us all a favour and make an effort to understand the terminology. Maybe read a few reports. If you look at the end of the above reports you will see the definitions clearly laid out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.