SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    isdhope

Valuation is based on MSV growth expectations which is driven by the work they have been doing with channel partners and merchants. I expect the company will announce reasonable growth this quarter probably around 100% on last year and 50% on last quarter and that will take them beyond the MSV assumptions in the coverage from Canaccord. Their consensus is based around $5b MSV. I expect the work done by the company securing new channels merchants etc will take them beyond that target MSV very soon.

The problem here is nobody is realising two important things:

1. This company is the only one that provides access to your existing credit NOT new credit. New credit is becoming problematic. Use of existing credit will be the trend in future ie. use your existing credit. Don’t obtain new credit that impacts your credit rating.

2. The company has been doing an enormous amount of work to build channels that will transact MSV. The latest big one is the Spitit Instore solution.

Shareholders need to realise this company is led by some very experienced payments people who have a clear pathway for growth.

Plus also think why are the institutions adding to their holding and why did the large placement participant invest in SPT ? They were an early investor in APT. I think they know what they are doing and they would have done thorough due diligence.

This one is a strong story IMO and something you will look back on when it’s $10 in a years time and be glad or not you added to your position.

enjoy the ride and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.