is steve keen a real dope?, page-7

1. ACB
    4,958 Posts.
    I rate Gerard Minack as a bear he seems to be a little more accurate. I don't see a meltdown that Keen envisages simply because the govt will intervene any way it can to stop it happening, because of the flow on effects it has to the real economy...retail spending etc. I do have a firm view property is overpriced but it's avoided plenty of triggers to fall thus far so maybe it won't...rather I expect it to flatten out for a couple of years along with the broader economy....unemployment around 8% will also be a drag on confidence. I want into the market not because I think it will be a stellar performer, rather for lifestyle reasons. Plus it's sound financial strategy to be diversified, and in the long term it performs well. Short term I am dubious as to where it's headed because of economic outlook.

Should be more supply of quality stock coming in Spring, I would have bought this winter but not quite the right property available. Waiting might work out well for me, only time will tell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.