MGX 2.30% 44.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

is still stellar run over, page-2

1. 2,320 Posts.
    I think it might moderate but I don't think it is over.

The BHP-RIO bid shows a lot of confidence in the ironore sector, that will also likely boost investor confidence. And significant independent suppliers like MGX will become even more important if they do merge.

And as you said the iron price negotions will also provide a boost (unless less than expected) - especially for existing producers like MGX.

And yes they have recieved State Gov approval for Extension Hill but are awaiting the Fed approval expected very soon.

Also they have been generating good cash flows already - but last figures were only on 4ish mtpa (?) but they are in the process of ramping up to 10mtpa - so there financials are only going to look better and better.

They have also set aside a significant exploration for 08 - so expect reserve increases.

They will also be very cashed up for potential aquisitions and are also a take over target themselves.

To be honest though I am a bit of a noob investor - but they are my bullish sentiments towards MGX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $540.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $751.6K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 371734 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.