SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Is Stricklands viable to mine in its own right (with SGQ having 75% share)?, page-19

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    They may not be far off the mark, however, I think there should have been more aggression, with 2 RC rigs spinning into the shallow anomalies and working on the JORC, 1 DD working on the metallurgy sampling programme and moved onto the deep targets, together with 2 more DD rigs drilling other priority deep targets. This should have been done two to three weeks ago and should be ongoing till December.

Yes it would bight into the CR we have had quite heavily, but it would open the flood of more investors from the imminent results; if the confidence the company has from the recent geophysical results translates to really positive hits in the next 8 out of a dozen holes. If it doesn't translate into what we anticipate, then we are in the cactus for a while, then we get back to the drawing board as there are other prosp0ects and projects to test, but continue to finish the JORC quickly, however big or small it ends up being.

Major Drilling Programme to Transform Mt. Alexander : In other words, if we are to do this, we need to be drilling the Guano - ( chemical formula SH 1 T) out of it as I suspect time is the most essential factor here. Furthermore, with COVID-19, we don't know how rules are likely to change from day to day over the short term periods. we have to extract the most positive tangible results on a daily basis, to have proof of the resource. i.e. pound the exploration programme, the money is now there - push the drilling and push the assays. I'm sure it is being done to an extent, but it must be accelerated.

Lets GO!
    Helmenesh.

t out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.