ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

So recently flown Jetstar, Qantas and Virgin and all three...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    So recently flown Jetstar, Qantas and Virgin and all three include Zoono wipes in their onboard packages. I also wondered what they are using to clean their planes as everyone is panicking about ongoing cleaning of course,
    Searching their website and Facebook pages I found this quote:

Increased cleaning procedures

We continue to maintain high cleaning standards and have increased the frequency of cleaning on the ground and in our aircraft using a special long-lasting antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning agent. High touch and high traffic areas such as seat areas, kiosks and door handles, are wiped down and sanitised frequently. Between flights, seatbacks and headrests are wiped down and sanitised.

No guarantee it is Zoono but got to think there is a good chance they are using our products for ongoing cleaning. The others may be doing so as well. As the global airline industry opens up and given the recent announcement regarding Boeing- you would have to think there is a great chance of significant and growing airline business.
    Don't really understand why the price is in the doldrums but have to think once supply gets out to the end customers we should see some significant revenue growth.
    Just my2cents worth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $6.187K 220.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17983 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 304864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.