AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

(We cant be far away now with the resource estimation - I knew...

1. 38 Posts.
    (We cant be far away now with the resource estimation - I knew that a disclosure could not be made but was still pleased with the speed at which a response was given)

Dear

Thank you for this email. We regret to advise that we cannot confirm any information on an individual basis to matters, where we have not as yet released to the market. We can only reiterate that we will be releasing the first resource estimation when it has been completed. Resource calculations are currently still under way and we hesitate to give any estimates as to the lead time for announcements of same, as most of these estimates are generally undertaken by independent third parties and are outside our control.

We thank you for your continued support of the company.

Gilbert Rodgers
    Executive Director

Level 2, 10 Outram Street, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
    T:+ 61 8 9481 5758 | F: + 61 8 9481 5759 | M: + 61 419 383 710 | W: goldenrim.com.au

Sent: Monday, 12 September 2011 3:48 PM
    To: Info
    Subject: timeline on Sweden

Dear Sirs,
    The below is a cut and paste from the quarterly activities report to 30 June, 2011.
    To that end, can you confirm that the block modelling was completed by late July 2011 and further can you provide an indication for the receipt of the first resource estimation?
    I can advise that Golden Rim has many supporters and we look forward to seeing this company prosper as many others in the area have.

Block Modelling and Resource Estimation
    During the Quarter the focus has been on the refinement of the geological models for the eastern and western zones. In both zones more geological information has been added to assist with improved modelling of the mineralisation. The models have been used in the calculation of a block model for both zones. Several iterations have been completed and the expectation is that the block modelling will be completed by late July 2011 which will enable the first resource estimation of the gold-copper mineralised zones at Falun
    Best Wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.