SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

Is Syrah's Share Price artificial ?, page-6

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Valjee,

Interesting that you carefully avoided quoting the section of the article which said when all this happened. May I remind you that it was back in March of 2013, more than three years ago! There's been a lot of water under the bridge since then. The market cap of the company has tripled, to well over a billion dollars, for a start. The graphite world has changed, and so has the perception of Syrah, in the eyes of major institutions, like Credit Suisse.

More important, Syrah is not just another graphite hopeful, still desperately casting around for finance, and unable to progress to even carrying out detailed design and ordering long-lead time equipment, much less start constructing a mine. Those in that position can only stand there helplessly, watching Syrah stretch their lead, and entrench their First-Mover advantage. Holders in such companies are confronted with the hard truth that there is only one company in the world that has any certainty of being able to produce a large volume of quality graphite in the near future.

If one company is reality, and the others are dreams, comparing share prices becomes very difficult. How do you compare something with nothing?

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.