Is Tassie going to confirm itself as the BOGAN State, page-18

1. 14,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361
    Compare the pair - Master Strategist and Pauline or Jacky. Take your pick.

Let's go with the fish and chip shop owner who became an elected official of the people. What have you ever done in comparison ?
    Since 1996, Pauline has represented her electorate to such an extent that she has been doing so for 28 years. What about you? Been in the
    same job for that period of time? If so, then maybe you have a cretinous simpleton type of lifestyle. I reckon osmosis from the other supercilious
    twat living in France may have got the better of you. Name calling and inferred higher comprehension skills are de rigueuer from a hobo sleeping on a
    boat who thinks he is superior to many. Just a person with too much time on their hands inhaling the poo infested waters upon which his vessel floats.
    Acceptable IQ you mention? I'm putting yours at 48 and that's being generous. Pauline has been in parliament longer than some of the literal poltical greats
    and let's give credit where credit's due. That's impressive. Back to Jacky. Master, do you know who your father is and more importantly who your mother is?
    I mean really. Not what they might have told you. Ha Ha. Lacking in education is Jacky? Just re read your comments above and think for one second have you got the intelligence of Elon Musk and parents whose surname is Rockefeller? If you strike out on both like nearly everybody on the planet then you lack breeding too. You are really the same as Pauline when you really think about it. Pauline - no redeeming features. i reckon if you and her were the last two on earth sitting on a sandy island with one coconut tree, she ain't gonna make the first move I bet !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.