TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Pumper, you are a classic! so true, ill add my 6 year old...

1. 7,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    Pumper, you are a classic!

so true, ill add my 6 year old daughter to that, I can just hear her now as the gas runs out for the hot water in the shower.
    "Muuumm, the waters gone cold, it dad turning the tap on again??!!"
    But seriously, listening to the news everyday and last night about the gas shortages coming up, we now export gas to the world and now at a loss apparently. I think the loss part is accounting talk for the cost blowouts for the project.
    Now, apparently we can buy Aussie gas in japan cheaper that buying it here and send it back here for a profit!! this is what was said. Who the f... came up with this model??

Now, about SA and its power crisis, im from Adelaide now in perth and know a bit about SA.
    Basic version is this. The Labour gov over the years got this idealogical idea of renewals and let base load power generation drop of and really encouraged the closure of Pt Augusta power stations that run on coal. Then they hook up to the national grid with the interconnector and will get supply when it suits the interstate regulator, that's it.
    Now, in Adelaide, the city has Torrens island power station. But apparently when the storms hit last year and blew over some power line towers, it shut the whole state down. The Premier was quite proud of himself to say that the system worked. really??
    so when a power line falls over 200kms away from the city, the city shuts down and the lower power station cannot provide power to houses 5 kms away!!! F... me, who came up with that?
    now, coal power stations, our governments are closing our coal fired stations here due to reasons including global warming/environment yet are pushing to have the Indians dig out and use 60 million tons of coal from Queensland a year.
    so who is our government looking out for, everyone else except us sucker taxpaying australians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.