TLS 0.13% $3.95 telstra group limited

Well CP,I can't really disagree with Jugador,the bad news is I...

1. 9,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Well CP,I can't really disagree with Jugador,the bad news is I won't be changing my posts.lol even I have to read my own posts a couple of times after posting to understand them.And those little coma's can be hard to see,at least with my eye sight.
    Anyway the good news is,at least imo,the more I think about infraco the more I like it.
    Excluding the imminent (imo) infraco partial ipo and the benefits of that and imo the re rating up by credit agencies,just as important is the tls financials should be a lot easier to understand.
    Splitting tls will make understanding the various contributions each division makes much easier,just a couple of examples,that large global springer contract ,did it come under NAS,global,enterprise ,international? The sea cables I guess will be listed separately so we can see the revenue/ebitda etc,In last report tls put the $200m iot revenue under mobile revenue ?,I have in front of me the 1h 17 and 1h 18 nbn long term lease figures but wont post them because they are not straight forward figures ,at least to me.
    So like tls is in the process of reducing their mobile plans,I hope ,along with their managers,they reduce the divisions within infraco and tls.Tls should be fairly simple ie mobile and NAS.
    Infraco should also be simple.
    ps will be interesting how penn presents infraco,the divisions within infraco and as he has forecast ebitda of $3.3b (a sml correction as as previously posted $5.5b) he must provide some starting debt positions from 1/7/18 in august agm.Also His forecast is ebitda,but infraco includes the nbn long term lease payment which is a ebit figure plus cpi and on my maths ,at least another $500m ebit to grow in next couple of years to add to that ebitda figure.
    lol Jugador,the split should make tls's financials easier to understand,which in turn should make my posts easier to understand.
    ps again,penn is doing everything required imo after a bad start,I just hope he can communicate it better then previously and lets include my posts.
    ps can only keep dreaming,if infraco bought red energy and jv'd a new hele coal power station the sp would rocket .
    ps CP,along with nationals,now a latrobe valley independent to running for vic elections to build a new hele coal latrobe plant to replace the coal plants vic govt closed.
    But we will need a pro coal infraco ceo,to tell ben burge what to do.
    So much potential in tls i'm not selling,and when i try and find other stocks i just can;t see the value ie either over priced,about to be disrupted or maybe becoming a little to political ie rhc.
    glta tls holders who may attempt to understand this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
-0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $45.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $25.43M 6.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
108 696015 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 825760 110
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.