LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Good afternoon all incredible Lionaires and my friend...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Good afternoon all incredible Lionaires and my friend @Goldilocks
    Hope you are all smiling and enjoying the beautiful Easter holidays

I didn't know you (Goldie) were in the horse trading business. It's pretty cut throat as a family member of mine is in it and I have seen him totally change in life. It definitely teaches you very quickly about people and their intensions.

I am also glad to have changed your mind about me back in the early days of LTR. The key note that kept me going... back then was the belief that I will become a holder of LTR too but will not be able to join the Lionaires millionaire club not at my entries. But I still believe my holdings will get me close to an incredible amounts in the future. I have faith in our LTR and know where it's heading.

Cracking the $2.00 mark is case in point , since last year I have seen my investment go to great heights simply to fall below my entry points 3 times so I still doubled averaged down and down.

So when it cracked $2.00 I was thinking ... hmmm shall I sell some to come back in ... so I did sell some at the height just to back buy more shares at our last pullback. More shares is what I am after not more money (for now) It's accumulation, accumulation and accumulation and forward thinking about LTR...
    Even $2.00 is a great entry for newbies wanting in ... as $4.00 is now doable (DYOR please)

Now regarding Elon, yes he does shoot off all sorts of messages on various platforms. He is from a slightly mature generation playing with toys of my generation. It has incredible implications, my generation reads it as a serious matter. This creates such volatility and swings. Just when he suggested he was selling his shares in Tesla (for his own personal reason) well keep it to yourself ... look what he did to Tesla stock back then ... people took noticed on Social media and reacted immediately. It leads to serious consequences for many people.

Now he tweeted about getting in Tesla mining look what it did on social media ... so much chatter in the US and the world. Now became a major shareholder in Twitter.

I loved my father when he was alive (rest his soul) but would I want him to start twitting about our family investments to the world ? No !!! Dad , different generation... take the phone away from him and tell him to concentrate on what he does best.

On the flip side, Elon's history has been humbling and he took incredible chances along with his laser focused Beliefs. I respect that in him, made mistakes after mistakes but never allowed him to break. He did things where people laughed at him ... the US government quoted "on a foolish path for EVs" Look where he is now.

There is story in all this Lionaires

The story is laser focus on one's beliefs. The management is committed and focused. Us shareholders are focused. The market will manipulate but success and greatness cannot be controlled for long.
    Will we LTR remain quite being slapped down again and again and again? No why???
    Because it's not in the Lions nature to keep quite and be told that his place is in the back of EV evolution chain. LTR will keep fighting and will keep moving forward because WE belief in it. And that unified belief can break the Lion free and reach incredible heights.

Am glad to see you Goldi and all the others.

Me being back in Sydney feels great again , feel alive and wanting to achieve so much more ... Back when I left was to deal with my fathers death. Now I feel he is where he needs to be, finally resting as he was such a hard worker, a strong mind, I was the eldest and he would make sure he taught me humility .
    He changed seeing me in a coma for months after my life changing car accident , being fed by a tube, and relieving yourself via a tube. Washing your son while he lies with only his heart beating brings all those intricate moments of when he was harsh. Seeing life is so fragile and one simply doesn't stop and appreciate it enough. He changed. I felt sensations in my dreams.

Once he realised he become a structure of support not simply belittling me for my little efforts. He realised that the greatness gift that a father can give his son is clearing the demons from his mind with pure encouragement and instilling a sense of purpose in life.
    He is why I can now walk, I didn't believe it but he made me believe it. It gave him a purpose in life to change his son's life with humility and love.

Why I bring these sentiments up now because some of you are fathers and have children. It is important ( where I coming from a different generation) how best to connect to your children. Some of you are having an awesome time with your kids and some not. Encourage them, we are a generation that can achieve anything , make them feel it with some positive encouragement and a purpose.

When I left back to Nyc I had to go and fight many demons. I didn't have a job, I had invested heavily in LTR just to see it fall back several times ... a crap feeling but where was my mind ? It was in a Pull back situation constantly.

So I did what my father was tough on me about ... Mindset!!! ... his words " Son there is NO TIME to DIE"
    So I buried him with love and let him be in his restful place.
    I landed an incredible job with the ASX which brought me back to Australia and now so much more is happening ... so so much more ... Mindset !!!

I send even more success to every single holder of the Lion.
    May your dreams and ambitions are achieved 10 folds and you have the ability to help your children and many others.

Fear is reaction,
    Courage is a choice,
    Mindset is freedom,

A sincere long post for your weekend reading, I hope it brings a sense of joy and smiles to your lives.

Yours,
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.