KRB 0.00% 2.3¢ krucible metals limited

The announcent today has got the attention of crazy jim smith @...

1. 993 Posts.
    The announcent today has got the attention of crazy jim smith @ asxguru - he thinks it could do an FMJ. His comments below:

Krucible Metals Limited (KRB) ?

This afternoon Krucible Metals Limited (KRB) surprised the market with a very nice announcement. The company announced a maiden resources of the very valuable rare earth metal yttrium at the company?s Korella Phosphate Deposit, which is located in the state of QLD. Furthermore, early testing suggests that the rare metal could be easily separated.

Whilst it is still very early days with regards to this discovery, the potential is very strong in my opinion. Krucible Metals was clearly a buying opportunity as soon as the news was released, and the share price rallied from the open at 25c.

Highs of 40c were made but towards the close, short term traders started to second guess themselves and the profit taking started. As a result of this Krucible closed well off the day?s high to finish at 32c, managing a still very impressive 52% gain for the day.

Over the coming days we may still see some short term selling, but my personal opinion is that this is still a very cheaply priced stock, given today?s announcement. We could still see much higher gains in the share price being made in the near future. For those who are prepared to take the risk, this is also a very good long term investing opportunity in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.