AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

is that it?, page-30

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    1) and if SJ is not going to be profitable in the first 2 years or so, as you suggest; in my view there is an unacceptable risk of Axiom going under, do you agree?

2) if so, do you think Traxys would want to partner with Axiom and see their up to $10.5m going down the drain with them?

3) buying commodities is one thing, providing FINANCES in order for them to have the exclusive right to buying those commodities they help to bring to their customers is another.

4) I understand you’re an intelligent man, most likely highly educated as well, although I don’t know you. I know you could well argue it depends on the repayment terms and interest rate, etc., but regardless, these finances are to be paid over a certain period of time. It is like when a bank lends you $10m to set up your business, and charges you exorbitant high interest, say 20% per annum. If they believe your chance of business success is very dubious, do you think they would provide you the finance in the first place? I very much doubt it. Yes, they may receive their high interest return for the first few months, and when your business collapses altogether, how are they going to recoup their capital investment? And what’s your response to that. And let all hotcoppers be the jurors.

5) Although I don’t share your negative outlook on Axiom, but I genuinely respect you as a fellow human being that deserves my respect, because unlike some other negative view holders, you have never launched any ad hominem attacks against posters when questioned. So I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your decency. And I do mean it.

Enjoy your weekend, and I do wish everyone great success in their investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.