AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

is that it?, page-32

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Y1980: I’m not using old information as you unwisely claim. 
    The  announcment that AVQ RELEASED  this week, prior to coming out of their trading halt, said that the finance/commodity deal AVQ is entering into states that those funds will be used for the acquisition of many things and specifically the barges necessary for loading the ore to ship. Reread the document for your own edification if you need to. 
    Now that you opened this up for discussion this begs the following points be questioned by shareholders and potential investors alike. 
    1:, How can AVQ meet the 1st shipment date of March 2019 ? 
    2: as the funding deal has 90 day due diligence period this means those funds are not available, at earliest, to AVQ till approx  June 2019. So how can AVQ MEET their 1st SHIPPING DEADLINE when it Does not have loading equipment, plant and infrastructure NOW? 
    3: How has AVQ got away with deliberately misleading the market with unrealistic 1st shipping date. ( I don’t expect you to answer this but it needs to be put out in the public space)
    4: puts every other AVQ claimed statement about what has and is happening on the ground at San Jorge under a BIG QUESTION MARK !
    5:  where else has AVQ possibly MISLEAD THE MARKET deliberately or otherwise? 
    6:: leaves MANY other QUESTIONS that go directly too managements credility and accountability to what they have said to the market. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.