AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

I used to have more at one stage lol, I got to excited. Anyways...

1. 722 Posts.
    I used to have more at one stage lol, I got to excited. Anyways I sold off many at 11c-13c not long ago to pay Mr. Horward. I still hold but no where near 10mil

I have another stock that I'm watching very carefully and it will run hard soon. Funds in AAR, are in my recent pick which will give me a nice percentage short term. I have enough AAR for the long term and will pick up more after my new stock has run. This way Ill make my first million quiker :). Keep in mind that AAR has more than doubled within a couple months and I see current levels as a definate buying oppur.

I also sold some because management aren't keeping us informed. I know that they have news for us. My prediction is that AAR will be in the 20s + by yrs end, just keep a close watch and have some funds available

Anyways just made 20k on SDL within a week. Downrapers on the thread made me BUY more lol

At the end of the day, if you can pick the highs and lows everytime then I'm willing to listen :)

AAR is a great stock..they will have 20mill ++ in the bank at the end of the yr from production.

For newbies please DYOR

Good Luck All
    Jenita

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.