ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

is the $6m cap raising real?, page-4

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    The minute I hear something positive in regard to funding or Mou on AGL I’m going to be hammering that buy button, trying to claw in as many heads as I can at these prices; I am loaded up with them at the moment, I am confident in ECT, id like to add a few more heads, but i have got to the stage, where I just need to see something in regard to funding in order to push the boat out and have confidence on confidence and start to top up more. I’m sure that there are a few in here that are thinking the same way- ‘fingers on the trigger, will I wont I, have I got enough, am I being greedy ??’

Getting some more at the current price levels upon a positive funding announcement would be great; saying that I would still be happy picking them up this side of 3c with positive funding news through.

Monash funding, completion of DFT, Interest from internationals in regard to plant deals post DFT, ALDP $90m funding inclusion, AGL showing their hand etc etc . The potential is massive….ECT seem to be manoeuvring themselves into very good positions; if ECT keep going as they are going and aren’t tripped up by funding issues IMHO the share price will snowball down a very long hill.

The way that I am looking at funding is , and everyone has their own opinion; - I would be absolutely amazed if their wasn’t alternative funding banging on ECTs door every day of the week; considering the cash generation potential that this disruptive, game changing technology will have on the Australian economy alone. I do think that the anchoring point as to why Monash are still involved is because of IMFA. If two Capital funders were lined up in front, it came to light that one had huge connections to an organisation like IMFA, an organisation which has huge political impact and you were trying to leverage your position into a situation, which in the end, in a way would be largely dependent on government approvals and decisions; no matter what size that other capital funder was; I would be striking the deal with the Funder with the connections particularly indigenous ones. That leverage is up there with the importance of the cash IMHO.

IMO, no matter what the current situation is; I think ECT will continue down the road as far as they can with Monash. The question on every ones lips is why the $6 million is so hard to come by…aren’t they a Capital funder, surely it can’t be that hard. If they are having problems I think ECT will walk with them as far as they are comfortable with, without running into a situation where the completion of the DFT by October is in jeopardy and without running out of time in order to gain funding to report in their application for the ALDP funding. If they are running close to that situation they will have to walk and gain funding elsewhere; we are only 5-6 weeks away from October now, a hand is going to be have to be shown soon; Be it another part instalment to complete DFT; the balance of the $6 million or the much larger figure as talked about.

If its been delayed due to the organisation of that much larger figure which I’m sure ECT would have put deadlines on irrespective of the amount, as it will need to show up prior to October or at least part of the total amount will; if not… they will have to take up alternative funding which IMO would be readily available through an alternative funder waiting in the wings.

I do expect Monash to come up with the goods; the original $4 million was for DFT completion and working capital, working capital obviously means over time, it wasn’t required in one bulk payment; although it would have been nice. We can’t have all the cakes and eat them, some take longer to cook. Monash will be wanting to do the deal, there’s a lot of cash to be made out of it for them, the financial institutions funding them will be wanting to know the inside and out of this speculative stock and I’m sure that they are doing their homework and comparisons with other BCE potentials, analysis the risks, because if it is for that larger sum, they will want to make sure that cash is safe ; but they will also be fully aware that the Australian government want this to happen. Any of the studies Ive seen including the Japanese study that someone posted a couple of days again which was very up to date, puts Coldry at the forefront of all the coal drying processes no bout. The Exergen guys seem to be sticking their chests out an flying the Wikipedia comparision.. which is easily manipulate, its not a study… The two techs that are out front on that table are ECT and Exergen, Exergen claims to be able to remove moisture by an additional percent, but the temperature and pressure bar are significantly high and even higher than another’s if I remember correctly , but the seem to delete that from their memories. Of all the comparisons I’ve seen, there is only one in front.

Due Diligence, id say there’s a lot of that happening. What’s the point in a financial institution funding $6 million if it isn’t going to or its fearful to fund the rest. I think that it will be the larger figure that comes through the door.

If that’s the case, I’ll be frothing at the mouth whilst beating that buy button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.