ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

is the $6m cap raising real?, page-40

1. 2,232 Posts.
    "These technologies have the potential to allow Victoria to export brown coal and allow the Latrobe Valley to join the ranks of Australia's other great mining regions,'' Mr Ferguson said...Development of brown coal industries by transforming it into dry briquettes, gas, urea or diesel is backed by business lobbies such as the Australian Industry Group "

The prize is massive for "These technologies"...and their s/holders.

ECT website:

"Opportunity to diversify into new product streams – Coal-to-liquids (CTL), fertiliser (Urea) etc "

CTL = diesel... gas = syngas

Coldry has all bases covered....hence Pilbara?

Its the "etc " I like.

Versatile Coldry ticks ALL the Govt ALDP boxes according to the recent ASX ann.

"10-30% Coldry:Lignite mix can be used in existing lignite-fired plants for emissions reduction of 5%-15%, without modification to the plant "

Its easy to skirt over the above...but there are VERY significant numbers there for ALL parties.

Some "critics" focus on the never ending debate rail/port (ECT/Coldry is doomed lol) - but they FAIL to understand the vast LOCAL opportunity that Coldry presents.

Shandies is my favorite Govt/financier box ticker. Instant gratification for ALL vested groups for minimal cost all round. Genuine crowd pleaser imo.

* no rail/port needed . Read through previous ann's - its clear that in order to attain finance to BUILD Coldry plants en masse - the economics must be proven via a DFT...and an ARUP DFT is obviously the ultimate utilising local infrastucture (sounds like an Aus Industry criteria ha ha) to produce a product the p/stations need pronto.

The FOB figures are presently $51...so minus the $20 for transport we have $31 . I have posted stuff before re the economics for an AGL/Coldry shandy...it is ridiculously enticing - feedstock is no longer ~$18 but ~$4-5

* local communities see jobs start from a grassroots basis.

* Govts can claim immediate CO2 reductions that will likely astound even the critics.

I reckon AGL, being a modern boiler plant fits the VERY high range of the quoted figures.

"an estimated $400M has been spent on brown coal research and development by Government and Industry over 20+ years with no commercially viable dewatering technology yet developed "

Govt/ECT/LT holders have long known that a completed economic ARUP DFT is the ticket to unleash a monster.

Feb 13 etc...the co-incidences are too obvious to ignore imo.

Anyway - its time for IMFAMA to show their hand. They have invested $500k at the old rates. My calcs say ECT need ~ $2m between now and say early Nov to complete DFT and w/cap till year end.

Some doubt the DFT will be finished Oct...or at all!. When did the DFT start? Oct 2011... only 2 mth after the NEW team took over in the midst of the Euro crisis.

The above, and ann's stating same tell me the DFT is the focus...and we are soooo close.

lets cut to the chase:

Does it make sense that ECT/Monash/IMFA have started down the CSI route ($500k)...(why not walk away Monash - let alone name IMFA in an everlasting ASX ann as partner?) and now deviate (even temporarily) to finance the DFT remainder elsewhere..?

Fact is ECT have ASX stated they will apply for the ALDP.

But observable reality says atm ECT cant apply due to the condition they need to obviously demonstrate a Coldry demo can be externally funded.

There is - looking at the sp - a stand off as to whether ESI will even fund the DFT remainder.

IMO - its all going to happen and more.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.